Thursday, February 15, 2007

Feb. 15

Well, today is the first day of our 15 day waiting period. It wasn't as nice outside. The sun didn't come out, so it was cold and dreary. We figured we wouldn't take Caleb outside today, so we didn't pack his coat, hat, or mittens.

We didn't really do anything exciting today. We ate breakfast at the hotel. (I actually had a vegetable omelet, instead of porridge.) We watched some episodes of Lost. I blogged. Brad played a game on the computer, while I read a book. (I should have brought more books! I've already finished the first of my two.) We snacked in our room for lunch. We visited Caleb from 3 to 5pm. Then we walked to the store and bought some bread, sausage, and sodas for our dinner, which we ate in the room. That's about it, so we'll just get to the pictures right away today:


Caleb likes to do as his cousin Tyler does when playing pat-a-cake. He takes your hands and claps them together.




We found the big piano today.






3 comments:

Unknown said...

These are great pictures! Try again sending them to my phone, I wanna have them as a wallpaper!! I'm still trying online for that rug and I'll update you as usual. I miss y'all and love y'all!! Give Caleb a kiss for me. I'm gonna be like Aunt Betty and tell you "I'm gonna give you a knuckle-sandwich" if you don't teach him to call me Aunt B! ;-)

Mitzi/Tony/Tyler/Anthony/Mom/Dad said...

He looks so happy!!! I'm so excited, I can't wait to see him in person. I can probably fedex you some books if you can get me an address to fedex to. They say they can overnight anywhere in the world.....If you want me to, let me know which books or what kind. You can email me. Well, I'm singing at church Sunday so I've got to go practice while Tyler's occupied...
Love ya,

B, K & Ash said...

It looks like you may need to get a grand piano for the house! You all look great. Miss you and are thinking of you often. Stay warm and give Caleb lots of hugs and kisses from us!