Friday, February 9, 2007

Here We Go Again!/ Caleb's Room

Well, it's 12:25am Friday, Feb. 9th, and we leave later this evening for trip #2 to Kazakhstan! We are in the process of packing...nothing like procrastinating! We finally finished Caleb's room! (Okay, it's as finished as it's going to get before he comes home, but there's still a little more to do.) We're posting some pictures of the room below. This will be the last time in a while that I can upload these pictures fast. (I'll miss you Roadrunner!) Please remember to pray for us! We should be in Almaty by Sunday the 11th and Taraz on Monday the 12th. Our court date is either the 13th or 14th. Well, I really need to finish packing...clothes are kind of important!
See you later, and when we do there will be three of us!!!

4 comments:

Ginny said...

It looks great!! He will definately be overwhelmed and very excited when he sees all of the neat stuff to play with. The one wall blue really sets everything else off and the map of the world is great. It's the beginning of the end. HeH!!!!!!! Always in our prayers Love Ginny and Gary

Lanoma said...

The excitement builds!! I've been watching for a new blog and tonight I was talking to Ginny and she said there was a new one. I got a good chuckle from reading it. Caleb will be glad those two people came to play with him again. Won't he be surprised when he gets to be with you full time? He has a beautiful room to come home to. You guys must be about ready to burst with excitement. Glad you trip there was good (except for poor Brad's fall--ouch!). I will be praying for your time there and your trip home. Can't wait to see some new pictures. Take care. Love, Lanoma

Unknown said...

hey y'all! I loved spending time with you during your brief time here. I'm checking on the stuff on the internet, and I'll update you asap. Haven't started on the organizing though. Astro's good, still wanting LOTS of my time in the evenings. He's really growing on me :-) I miss you and love you, and can't wait to see pics of my nephew!!!!!

B, K & Ash said...

The room looks great! I love the blue wall and all the decorations are so cute. Caleb will really love his new home and his very own special room.