Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Tuesday, Bonding Day 9




Hi everyone!
The weather Tuesday during the day was warmer, and the snow and ice is beginning to melt. (It's ironic, considering it is so cold and icy at home right now!) We watched DVDs for most of the morning and early afternoon. We went to the Baby House at our usual time. Caleb was still not feeling too well. They didn't bring him in until about 3:30 because they said he didn't want to eat and kept crying, but they still said our time was over at 5:00. We went to the Bosfor for dinner. By the time we began walking home, the sun was going down and it was getting really cold again!
Sorry for such a short post, but like I had read on someone else's Kazakhstan adoption blog before, it's beginning to be like the movie Groundhog Day! You know, the same day over and over again!




Pictures:
1. The picture above is of Caleb inspecting his light up, musical dragonfly. He always points to where the two red lights light up.
2. "Ouch, my teeth hurt!"
3. The two Polo boys!
4. Mama consoling Caleb
5. Wow! All three of us...we don't get pictures of all of us very often!












4 comments:

Unknown said...

Is is just me or what? I don't see a dragonfly picture, the pic.s begin with the "ouch, my teeth" pic.

I miss you and was crackin' up when you said your posts are sounding like Groundhog Day ! Man I miss you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lanoma said...

Bonding happens when a baby is teething. I bet Caleb loves having you there to comfort him. Don't they use Tylenol there? We are out of school again today (WED) and I love being shut in. I hope I can remember how nice this WAS when we are making up these missed days. Are there other couples in your hotel there to adopt a baby or why are the court dates so hard to get? You both look like you are handling this so great. Making tough decisions and knowing how to handle all this. We are all excited for all THREE of you to be able to come home to S.A. I can tell you are going to have to monitor all the cheek pinching. Take care and I'm praying that court date will happen and you won't have to make the extra trip. Love, Lanoma

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys!
Connie forwarded your blog to me! Caleb is so cute!! I can not get over how adorable he is. Congrats guys!!
Love,
Amber Acuna (Neel) :-)

Ginny said...

His two front teeth are soooo cute and what a great family picture. I love the way he seems to always have a hand on you and that is some concentration on that dragonfly. He is certainly a keeper. Judson actually announced first of all the districts to start late tomorrow.(It will surely snow tonight Ha) We have to be there at 9:10. Hopefully road conditions are better by then, but it is supposed to freeze again tonight. Everything is so covered with ice that it is all white. Looks like snow. Take Care and God Bless Love Ginny and Gary Mary Lane says she is praying for all of you!!!!!!!!!!